1. When 20,000 people were questioned, 76% of them said they regarded politicians as partly or completely corrupt. The other 24% must have all been politicians. Politicians buy votes by making promises they know they cannot keep, and have no intention of keeping. Virtually all governments are now bankrupt as a result of a toxic mixture of greed, corruption and incompetence. It is difficult to think of a politician anywhere in the world who has not been accused of conspiracy and/or corruption. As a breed, politicians are even more likely to end up in prison than lawyers.
  2. A few…


Some of the posts we share are controversial and we do not necessarily agree with them in the whole extend. Sometimes we agree with the content or part of it but we do not agree with the narration or language. Nevertheless we find them somehow interesting, valuable and/or informative or we share them, because we strongly believe in freedom of speech, free press and journalism. We strongly encourage you to have a critical approach to all the content, do your own research and analysis to build your own opinion.

We would be glad to have your feedback.

Buy Me A Coffee

Source: Dr Vernon Coleman - MB ChB DSc Read the original article here: https://vernoncoleman.org/