On Sunday 31 October, PANDA hosted a webinar focused on South African students as Covid-19 vaccines are being mandated for the country’s tertiary institutions. We encourage you to watch this, share it and refuse to accept the mandates.
Summary by Maties Against Mandates
- Based on Infection Fatality Rate, a measure of the percentage of those infected who die, Covid-19 poses a negligible risk to the young. Of those who die, most, if not all, have comorbidities
- Natural immunity surpasses vaccine-induced immunity in terms of breadth, durability and strength
- If anything, Covid-19 vaccines should be contraindicated for the young and those with antibodies, considering the side effect profile of these vaccines as is evidenced by an unprecedented number of injuries on VAERS
- The argument that one should vaccinate for the “greater good” is invalid considering that Covid-19 vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission
- The response to Covid-19 has been heavily politicized in several respects:
- Lockdowns and quarantine, unprecedented measures in medical history, cause untold damage to economies which in turn ruins livelihoods and lives – as was concluded in a Dutch study that was scrapped for political reasons. The “lives versus economy” line touted by governments is thus logically bankrupt. Besides, Sweden’s success in combating Covid-19 without lockdowns refutes the notion that such measures are necessary for public safety.
- The idea that the virus could be spread via droplets and surfaces is not supported by scientific literature, yet featured prominently in government responses.
- Mask mandates, despite being backed by little evidence, have been enforced worldwide. An EU meta-analysis showed that many studies promoting mask use were biased or of questionable quality, yet these were used to inform public policy anyway.
- Mass vaccination has proven neither to allow a return to normalcy, nor to reduce any threat posed by Covid-19. Scotland, Iceland, Israel and Lithuania are prime examples.
- It is important to question narratives surrounding science and public health, particularly since much of modern science has been subverted and is beholden to corporate interests. Many such conflicts of interest are never declared.
- Also be wary of trickery in vaccine trials. Manipulation of the sample group and careful selection of endpoints can artificially boost the efficacy of a vaccine many times over – in some cases, from 19% to 95%
Dr Herman Edeling
- With regards to informed consent, the Covid-19 “vaccines” are not so in the official definition of the word. Only once a vaccine candidate has undergone phase 3 trials can it be deemed “safe and effective” and considered a vaccine.
- Mass vaccination is not necessary in South Africa, due to the superiority of natural immunity. It has been estimated that the vast majority of South Africans already possess antibodies.
- Many examples, such as Israel, Namibia, Uruguay and the United Kingdom, illustrate that these vaccines are not effective. Of those hospitalized for Covid-19 in Israel, the vast majority were “fully vaccinated” .
- The spike proteins differ between various strains of the virus; as such, each vaccine only provides protection against a particular strain and not its successors.
- Covid-19 vaccines are not safe, as is evidenced by:
- the high rate of deaths in the US VAERS system
- the 80% miscarriage rate experienced by vaccinated individuals in the first trimester of pregnancy
- Numerous blood problems as observed by Dr Zandre Botha and others
- Those who opt to vaccinate should take the following tests before and after vaccination:
- SARS-CoV2 antibody test (since natural immunity offers better protection than vaccines)
- Blood smear (for blood cell morphology)
- D-Dimer test
- FBC + Diff + P (Full blood count + Differential white cell count + Platelets)
- With regards to informed consent, bodily and psychological integrity are guaranteed by section 12C of the constitution. Furthermore, Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) can only be granted for “vaccines” in the absence of alternative treatment options. Workers must also be told about the risks of vaccines, which is currently not the case.
- The Right to Education cannot be associated with vaccination.
- As explained by Dr Edeling, the “vaccine” is not a true vaccine so cannot be mandated legally. Those receiving the vaccine are participating in a clinical trial.
ovid-19 poses little risk to younger members of the population, such as students – very few infected with Covid-19 die, and most of those have comorbidities. If anything, the vaccine should be contraindicated for the young and recovered, since it poses its own set of risks (as is seen by VAERS data).
Covid-19 vaccination has been associated with side effects such as cardiovascular problems, compromised fertility in women (including an 80% miscarriage rate among vaccinated mothers in the first trimester according to one study) and death – 1.5 per 100 000 according to the US VAERS database alone.
Natural immunity surpasses vaccine-induced immunity in terms of breadth, durability and strength.
The collectivist (“greater good”) argument for vaccination is invalid considering the demonstrable failure of vaccines to prevent Covid-19 infection or transmission.
Countries such as Israel, Scotland, Lithuania, Iceland, and the United Kingdom prove that mass vaccination is not the key to a return to normalcy, nor does it stop increases in Covid-19 cases and hospitalizations (in fact, most Israeli hospitalizations are among the “full vaccinated”).
The response to Covid-19 has been heavily politicized with respect to measures such as mask mandates and lockdowns and the notion that the SARS-CoV2 virus can be spread via droplets or surfaces. None of these is backed by evidence, but feature prominently in government narratives regardless.
From a legal perspective, Covid-19 vaccine candidates cannot be regarded as true vaccines as they are under trial until 2023 and have not yet undergone phase 3 trials to confirm safety and efficacy.
It should also be noted that bodily and psychological integrity are guaranteed by section 12C of the Constitution.
In terms of informed consent, recipients must be informed that they are participating in a medical trial. Furthermore, it is also necessary to notify them of any risks associated with vaccination, as well as alternative treatments that may be available. None of these criteria is being met at present.
Finally, the right to education cannot be associated with vaccination.
Those who opt to vaccinate should take the following tests before and after vaccination:
SARS-CoV2 antibody test (since natural immunity offers better protection than vaccines)
Blood smear (for blood cell morphology)
FBC + Diff + P (Full blood count + Differential white cell count + Platelets)
Some of the posts we share are controversial and we do not necessarily agree with them in the whole extend. Sometimes we agree with the content or part of it but we do not agree with the narration or language. Nevertheless we find them somehow interesting, valuable and/or informative or we share them, because we strongly believe in freedom of speech, free press and journalism. We strongly encourage you to have a critical approach to all the content, do your own research and analysis to build your own opinion.
We would be glad to have your feedback.
Source: PANDA Read the original article here: https://www.pandata.org